Terms of Service
By subscribing to Literistic ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Literistic (“Company”) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace its Terms of Service at any time. Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your subscription.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your subscription may only be used by one person – a single subscription shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- All unauthorized redistribution, duplication, or copying of the materials contained in any email or message received from Literistic is expressly prohibited.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Literistic is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from reliance on the information supplied by Literistic.
Payment & Refunds
- Literistic offers a 14-day no-hassle refund on annual subscriptions. If you're not totally happy with the service, we will refund you the full amount of your subscription. No refunds (pro-rated or otherwise) will be offered after 14 days.
- Literistic does not offer refunds on monthly subscriptions.
- We are not liable for any fees incurred by you as a result of purchasing a subscription or receiving a refund.
- All subscriptions are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation, Termination, and Unsubscribing
- All subscriptions auto-renew at the end of their billing cycle. Auto-renewal may be canceled at any time by sending us an email. All requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unsubscribing from Literistic will cancel auto-renewal.
- If a subscriber with an annual subscription unsubscribes, they will no longer receive emails from us. However, there will not be any prorating of unused time in your billing cycle.
- Literistic, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the cancellation of your subscription. Literistic reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modification of the Services and Prices
- Literistic reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Literistic site or sending a notification through the Service itself.
- Literistic shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Ownership
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email from email@example.com
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily deactivate your subscription if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers. Of course, we'll reach out to the subscriber before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- Release and indemnity. You hereby expressly and irrevocably release and forever discharge Literistic, its affiliated and associated companies and its authorized distributors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, independent and dependent contractors, licensees, successors and assigns of and from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, liability, debts, judgments, claims, and demands whatsoever in law or equity which you ever had, now have, or hereafter can, shall or may have, for or by reason of, or arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the site and the services.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.